2. Most of us watched you grow into a beautiful, golden-haired heartthrob while you played Randy on Home Improvement between 1991 and 1998.
3. Here you are in 1999… around the time you started slipping away from us. Where did you go?
4. Well, in 2000, you took a few jobs. You were on one episode of Ally McBeal…
5. And you voiced the character of Tyler on The Wild Thornberrys.
8. Here you are in 2004, looking almost the same as you did in 1997.
10. So what are you doing these days? You’re now 31, and apparently, you had a guest role on Last Man Standing (Tim Allen stars).
As for other stuff in your life… you gave an interview with People a couple months ago, which informed us of the following: “Now back in Los Angeles, [JTT is] focused on directing, writing scripts and taking advantage of his free time.” You also told them, “I watch a lot of movies, I hike, I stay up on shows and theater.”
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.