Here, a selection of vintage holiday cards from the Victorian era up to the 1940s. They’re kind of weird.
9. This rager pic is what you might see on Victorian-era Santa’s Facebook.
10. 1905: Nope. Just nope.
13. That one time, in 1910, when, in a moment of Christmas Eve exhaust, Santa lost himself. So much so that he became one with his surroundings.
14. This Santa of the early 1900s: “Wassssssaaaaaahhhhh.”
15. The most depressed snowman of the 1830s and the child who was immune to cold.
16. America in 1930 was clearly the worst.
17. It would appear this 1880 Santa didn’t think about proper baggage before leaving the house.
18. This 1885 Santa would have been better off becoming a ballet dancer — nice 4th position, man!
- Top Democrats in Congress are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥