3. The Lindsay Lohan doll also came with a feature-length animated DVD, and here’s where things really get messed up…
In the movie, the other My Scene girls all dream of becoming friends with Lindsay Lohan. One is a writer who imagines Lindsay loving her script. The other is an aspiring fashion designer who knows celebs are the “most amazing advertising,” another wants to be an event planner who could throw Lindsay’s parties.
Hello! These are what you call climbers. AKA, those “bad people” that celebs site as being “unhealthy influences.” People who just want stuff from you.
And so began Lindsay’s involvement with these skanks who clearly altered Lindsay’s world…
5. The types of “opportunities” that come her way…
6. Shame on you, Barbie, for turning LiLo’s house into a party pad.
7. This Barbie is a party girl. I’m not liking where this is going.
8. Oh, I bet you groupies want in on some free travel. How about when she gets sent here, though?
10. Watch some of Lindsay Lohan’s scenes from the “My Scene” movie here to see what I’m talking about:
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, were much larger than for the inauguration.
- Surrounded by penguins, people all the way in Antarctica participated in the Women's March on Saturday ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.