Some cool facts:
- The concept for this video focused on Kylie doing a lap on a block in the outskirts of Paris. Each time she does a lap, she leaves behind an old Minogue and creates a new one, eventually creating five copies of herself.
- Shooting began on September 8th, 2002 and took 15 days.
- It took more than 15 takes to get it right.
- The crew included 50 extras.
- NBC News anchor Lester Holt has the honor (and the burden) of moderating the first 2016 US presidential debate, which will broadcast live tonight.