Some cool facts:
- The concept for this video focused on Kylie doing a lap on a block in the outskirts of Paris. Each time she does a lap, she leaves behind an old Minogue and creates a new one, eventually creating five copies of herself.
- Shooting began on September 8th, 2002 and took 15 days.
- It took more than 15 takes to get it right.
- The crew included 50 extras.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.