Some cool facts:
- The concept for this video focused on Kylie doing a lap on a block in the outskirts of Paris. Each time she does a lap, she leaves behind an old Minogue and creates a new one, eventually creating five copies of herself.
- Shooting began on September 8th, 2002 and took 15 days.
- It took more than 15 takes to get it right.
- The crew included 50 extras.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, a BuzzFeed News investigation reveals.