Some cool facts:
- The concept for this video focused on Kylie doing a lap on a block in the outskirts of Paris. Each time she does a lap, she leaves behind an old Minogue and creates a new one, eventually creating five copies of herself.
- Shooting began on September 8th, 2002 and took 15 days.
- It took more than 15 takes to get it right.
- The crew included 50 extras.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.