Some cool facts:
- The concept for this video focused on Kylie doing a lap on a block in the outskirts of Paris. Each time she does a lap, she leaves behind an old Minogue and creates a new one, eventually creating five copies of herself.
- Shooting began on September 8th, 2002 and took 15 days.
- It took more than 15 takes to get it right.
- The crew included 50 extras.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏