Being vegan doesn’t mean you have to give up comfort foods! Here, comparisons of non-vegan dishes (left) and their vegan-friendly versions (right).
1. Hot Wings Vs. Vegan Cauliflower Hot Wings
You can recreate the essence of this spicy chicken favorite with cauliflower. Peta has a great recipe.
2. Macaroni And Cheese Vs. Dairy-Free Mac ‘N’ Cheese
A magical combination of blended veggies, nuts, and coconut transform this comfort food into a vegan-friendly delight. Recipe at Vegan Yumminess.
3. Soft Cheese Vs. Vegan Almond Cheese
Cheese is probably the hardest thing to give up when you go vegan. But this almond cheese totally captures the richness of the real thing. Recipe at Rawmazing.
4. Peanut Butter Cups Vs. Homemade Vegan P.B. Cups*
VEGAN REESE’S HELL YEAH. Recipe at Averie Cooks.
5. Margherita Pizza Vs. Daiya Cheese Version
Three cheers for Daiya cheese! Get the recipe at Our Fresh Kitchen.
6. Cinnamon Buns Vs. Vegan Sticky Buns
Is it just me or does the vegan version look much tastier than the original? Get the recipe at Vegan Yum Yum.
7. Croissants Vs. Vegan Croissants
Oh la la! A vegan French breakfast. Find the recipe at Vegan Dad.
8. Nutella Vs. Homemade Vegan Chocolate Spread
Homemade Nutella? Yes, please. You will compliment my vegan croissants perfectly. Recipe at Brown Eyed Baker.
9. Pigs In Blankets Vs. Veggies In Blankets
Subbing in carrots for meat is a genius choice. Recipe at Vegan Sandra.
10. Fettuccine Alfredo Vs. Vegan Alfredo
Mimic the creaminess of this pasta with a cauliflower and tahini sauce. Recipe at One Ingredient Chef.
11. Traditional Nachos Vs. Dairy-Free Nachos
Vegans love dairy-free nachos! Recipe at Vegan Miam.
12. Meat Loaf Vs. Two-Bean Loaf
A meat-free version of this America classic is made with two types of beans. Recipe at Back to Her Roots.
13. Egg Omelets Vs. Tofu Omelets
Egg-free eggs. It can be done. Check out the recipe at The Post Punk Kitchen.
14. Traditional Lasagna Vs. Vegan Lasagna
Mimic ricotta with a tofu/nutritional yeast concoction. Recipe at Chow.com.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺