7. The “actually, I legit had a pager” #tbt #oldschool #realdeal
9. The “remember my body from when you looked at it 2 seconds ago” #tbt
11. The “look at all the cars I once owned aren’t you jealous?” #tbt
13. The “my parents were surprisingly good looking in the ’70s” #tbt
14. The “not like I listen to this anymore but remember when everyone loved this song?” #tbt
15. The “don’t really get #tbt but I still want everyone to see these cute shoes” #tbt
17. The ironic “this is a picture of a picture of a Subway sandwich I ate back in January of 2012” #tbt
19. The “remember our glory days (from, like, three years ago)” #tbt
20. The “I’m still using this flip phone (or other piece of outdated technology), therefore I am nonconformist and cool” #tbt
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋