4. You’ll say anything when you’re on your 213th job interview.
6. And when you enter the workforce, you feel like you’re going nowhere.
9. If you can avoid spending money on something annoying (like coffee filters) you will.
11. You will also sleep with the wrong people. And not remember some of their names.
17. You do not have your shit together.
18. Your parents have a totally different idea of what your life is like.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵