4. You’ll say anything when you’re on your 213th job interview.
6. And when you enter the workforce, you feel like you’re going nowhere.
9. If you can avoid spending money on something annoying (like coffee filters) you will.
11. You will also sleep with the wrong people. And not remember some of their names.
17. You do not have your shit together.
18. Your parents have a totally different idea of what your life is like.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎