4. You’ll say anything when you’re on your 213th job interview.
6. And when you enter the workforce, you feel like you’re going nowhere.
9. If you can avoid spending money on something annoying (like coffee filters) you will.
11. You will also sleep with the wrong people. And not remember some of their names.
17. You do not have your shit together.
18. Your parents have a totally different idea of what your life is like.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Former Israeli leader Shimon Peres's funeral is underway in Jerusalem — guests include Barack Obama and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.
- Members of UK Parliament will examine Asos working practices after a BuzzFeed News investigation revealed allegations of exploitation.