10. We’re delayed due to a “mechanical issue”?!
New plane, please. This plane is broken. Broken!
11. Time for takeoff. Oh god oh god. WHY IS THE PLANE NOT FLYING YET. WHY ARE WE NOT IN THE AIR?
Isn’t there some other statistic that says like one billion percent of accidents happen within the first 20 minutes of flight? One Mississippi, two Mississipppppiiiiiiiii, threeeee…
18. What was that noise? This is it, oh GOD THIS IS IT WE ARE GOING DOWN I AM SURE OF IT.
Why is no one else freaking out?
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.