1. This is McKenzie, a 12-year-old girl living with a mitochondrial disease.
There is no cure yet for mitochondrial diseases, and they are often fatal.
3. In McKenzie’s latest pageant, she chose to do a dance routine.
4. With some help from her dad.
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- During the 2014 Scottish referendum, Trump said independence would be "devastating" for Scotland. Last week he celebrated Brexit.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.