What is a Slam Book? It’s a place to document the things (music, foods, boys, etc.) you and your friends dig. Here’s a real one, in its entirety, from 1982.
All images via chasingbluebirds.
2. First get some notebook paper and make a pretty cover.
3. Then everyone has to sign in. Remember the number by your name!
4. Musical preferences. Let’s see how cool you are.
Just put Journey.
5. Very funny, #13.
6. Love that disco hit, “Stayin Live.”
7. What Rolling Stone songs are you guys into? Stone. Just one.
8. Free page: obviously the best page. Y’all are so original.
Swear words omg lol!
9. Money or skin tight leather pants? Tough call.
10. I’m with you, #10. This pencil borrowing from Richard Arnold has GOT to stop.
Otherwise, yeah, #10. You GO to that disco house every Friday.
But can I trust you guys?
12. Diharea brown!
Ew, I can’t believe she wrote that.
13. Whoever this P.E. teacher is, he’s obviously the hot one.
14. EAT SHIT AND DIE
15. Then you have to sign out. So we know you’re not there anymore.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, a BuzzFeed News investigation reveals.
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.