1. What you are about to experience is a 1983 commercial for a software company called “Lotus”…
2. …But I think what they really meant was “Dunder Mifflin.”
3. Here is our handsome Jim character. The soundtrack: a woman humming “Memories.” Michael Scott must be lurking near…
4. Aha! There he is! Doing boss-like things for the camera.
5. And there’s a beautiful secretary who is definitely Pam? O-to-the-ffice.
6. Wait, but then ’80s Jim breaks out in song?
7. Oh my God, it’s totally the lip dub episode from season 7.
8. See what I’m saying?
9. It’s the Dunder Mifflin dancers!
10. Ugh. Meredith.
11. Of course, Michael has been waiting in his office for his important entrance. He’s been practicing for weeks.
12. See what I’m talking about.
13. Oh, Michael.
14. This is Michael doing an imitation of what he thinks normal bosses are like.
15. And this is Michael being the star of the grand finish. Bravo!
16. Watch the full Lotus commercial here:
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Donald Trump said in an interview he thought being president would be easier than his life as a businessman.