1. What you are about to experience is a 1983 commercial for a software company called “Lotus”…
2. …But I think what they really meant was “Dunder Mifflin.”
3. Here is our handsome Jim character. The soundtrack: a woman humming “Memories.” Michael Scott must be lurking near…
4. Aha! There he is! Doing boss-like things for the camera.
5. And there’s a beautiful secretary who is definitely Pam? O-to-the-ffice.
6. Wait, but then ’80s Jim breaks out in song?
7. Oh my God, it’s totally the lip dub episode from season 7.
8. See what I’m saying?
9. It’s the Dunder Mifflin dancers!
10. Ugh. Meredith.
11. Of course, Michael has been waiting in his office for his important entrance. He’s been practicing for weeks.
12. See what I’m talking about.
13. Oh, Michael.
14. This is Michael doing an imitation of what he thinks normal bosses are like.
15. And this is Michael being the star of the grand finish. Bravo!
16. Watch the full Lotus commercial here:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.