1. This is what happens when a very sensitive toddler listens to “Feels Like Home” as sung by Chantal Kreviazuk.
2. A closer examination of this child’s psychological breakdown: The song begins — Something in your eyes — and the first pangs of sadness hit.
3. Then she just can’t. She’s lost herself.
4. This is bad, mom.
5. This song is too sad.
6. Why are you doing this to me??!!?!?!?!!??
7. Seriously, WHYYYYYYYY.
Sadness has never been so adorable.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪