1. This is what happens when a very sensitive toddler listens to “Feels Like Home” as sung by Chantal Kreviazuk.
2. A closer examination of this child’s psychological breakdown: The song begins — Something in your eyes — and the first pangs of sadness hit.
3. Then she just can’t. She’s lost herself.
4. This is bad, mom.
5. This song is too sad.
6. Why are you doing this to me??!!?!?!?!!??
7. Seriously, WHYYYYYYYY.
Sadness has never been so adorable.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.