Apparently, there was an awesome attraction at Universal Studios in the early ’90s in which you could be green-screened into a Star Trek episode. You even got real costumes and lines that mom was definitely capable of conveying with authenticity.
You absolutely have to see this one family’s episode, which is just so classically dorky and awkward. Meaning it’s the best thing ever.
2. Check out their DIY episode here:
Heads up: The first minute-and-a-half is an intro by Gene Roddenberry (wait for the hilarious boom in the frame at 0:33) and a “rehearsal” with Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 👣