We asked BuzzFeed employees to complete these math problems — without help or calculators — which they’d probably last seen in algebra class.
Just for reference, here is the answer key. If you really want to know how to do the problems, there’s more info at the end.
1. This person gave up on the last two problems, but also pointed out that that the questions were numbered incorrectly. Which really says a lot about how good at math we are.
2. LET X DO ITS OWN WORK, MKAY?
3. Three out of four ain’t bad.
4. ~fuck no~ is actually the correct answer.
5. Much feelings.
Score: 0. (In the real world, sadly.)
8. This is one way to deal with your problems: Not dealing with the actual problems.
9. This person answered some correctly. But your math teacher would kill you for for this mess.
Score: I’m saying 50% because I can’t read anything for #3.
10. Why does this person remember how to do long division. Suspicious.
11. The only other person to notice that the last two questions are both labeled #3. So they win.
Score: Well, 0.
12. Extent of her math knowledge. Impressive display of her Mean Girls knowledge.
13. SHOW YOUR WORK. F MINUS.
14. The saga of math.
16. “WTF” and “no” count as viable answers.
17. Boo math.
18. Two degrees, both presumably (hopefully) not in math?
19. They got one right! Way to go!
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷