1. Mike is an astrophysicist who travels several times a week to a “distant” laboratory.
He’s working on the Mars I project (colonization of the planet). Oh, and BTW, the minor at his midwestern university was botany.
2. This is basically just a big projector. It’s like a really annoying version of iPhoto.
3. This is the home computer. It is a wall of switches. And the children never, ever play around with them.
The home computer “is secretary, librarian, banker, teacher, medical technician, and bridge partner…”
4. Kids go to school only two days a week. (What?! So unfair!)
This kid, Jamie, gets the rest of his schooling from the home educational center where he gets to watch a lot of TV.
5. Well, he still has to take quizzes on his computer.
7. They at least got this right. While listening to his school lecture, Jamie watches cartoons on YouTube.
8. Lunchtime! While Karen’s husband nags her over Skype, she looks through the computer to see food options
WUT! There’s no-calorie beer in the future? Beer me! The downside of this is that all the food is frozen. Yuck.
9. Online shopping!
10. This is the equivalent of being a super Apple geek.
11. This is kind of cool — a machine on which you can hand-write something and have it automatically transmitted.
12. Oooh, this is perfect for hypochondriacs. A scanner that takes your vitals and tells you if you’re developing a disease.
13. Jamie plays chess against the computer. Fool. THE COMPUTER ALWAYS WINS.
14. The family has a party and their friends from Paris and other far-away places pop in for the evening.
Then some guy makes them all watch some iPhone footage he took of the last concert he was at. Typical.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."