Jeopardy host Alex Trebek was the victim of a hilarious practical joke, pulled off by the show, TV Bloopers and Practical Jokes. In this 1991 episode, Alex is invited to “the first Trebekkie Convention” — actually filled with actors playing Alex’s biggest fans — and the setup/dialog is so perfectly plausible, that it’s maybe the funniest thing ever.
2. In a mock round of Jeopardy, Alex finds out what the answer to the clue “1985” is — the year he built his house.
3. And then a heated debate occurs over the number 1,540 — is it the aired episodes to date or taped?
4. Check out the full prank here, which begins at about 0:38.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.