Jeopardy host Alex Trebek was the victim of a hilarious practical joke, pulled off by the show, TV Bloopers and Practical Jokes. In this 1991 episode, Alex is invited to “the first Trebekkie Convention” — actually filled with actors playing Alex’s biggest fans — and the setup/dialog is so perfectly plausible, that it’s maybe the funniest thing ever.
2. In a mock round of Jeopardy, Alex finds out what the answer to the clue “1985” is — the year he built his house.
3. And then a heated debate occurs over the number 1,540 — is it the aired episodes to date or taped?
4. Check out the full prank here, which begins at about 0:38.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲