2. Before getting started, you’ll want to warm up. Shake it out. ShhhaaaaAAaaaaaakkke.
3. Next, you may be asked to sit on a log and bounce your feet up and down. Pink spandex NOT OPTIONAL.
4. There will be balancing exercises.
Tip: Do not be the lady who dropped her exercise ball.
5. There will be floorwork.
6. And, oh yes, there will be dancing.
7. Lots of it. Dance, grannies, dance!
8. You won’t regret this workout. Just take this granny’s word for it:
9. Here’s a quick intro to the world of Dancin’ Grannies.
10. And here’s the entire workout which I may or may not be doing tonight.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵