1. Here’s a British news segment from the 1970s exploring a new trend — platform shoes.
2. This new style of footwear was apparently quite shocking at the time.
3. And quite divisive. Certain people thought they were detrimental to your health.
4. While others thought they were great fun for all sorts of people. Here’s a young fan explaining the varied demographic:
6. Check out the entire segment on platform shoes here:
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- The NFL released new Super Bowl locations. The next 5 are in Houston, Minnesota, Atlanta, South Florida, and L.A. 🏈