Here’s a 1950s newsreel from British Pathé documenting a wedding in Toulouse, France. It was not an ordinary wedding. It was a terrifying wedding. That took place high in the air. On a piece of rope.
2. Here comes the bride…
3. The bride and groom meet at the “altar.”
4. This poor dude is all, “I did not sign up for this shit.”
5. Hooray! The couple does not die, but the best man needs to be escorted back to safety.
6. Check out this hilarious clip here:
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.