Here’s a 1950s newsreel from British Pathé documenting a wedding in Toulouse, France. It was not an ordinary wedding. It was a terrifying wedding. That took place high in the air. On a piece of rope.
2. Here comes the bride…
3. The bride and groom meet at the “altar.”
4. This poor dude is all, “I did not sign up for this shit.”
5. Hooray! The couple does not die, but the best man needs to be escorted back to safety.
6. Check out this hilarious clip here:
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯