15 Things That Should Be Illegal On Airplanes
1. Encroaching on someone else's personal space with bare, CRUSTY feet.
2. Or putting bare feet ANYWHERE on an airplane, even if it's within your own space.
3. Odorous assault by tuna fish sandwich, or other equally smelly food items.
4. Rows with NO WINDOWS. Welcome to your torture box for the next however many hours.
5. Using a seat in any other manner other than which it was intended. Which is to say: Not sitting like a goddamned normal human being.
6. Getting WAYYYY too friendly with your fellow passengers.
7. Clipping toe nails on a flight.
9. Obstructing someone's in-flight entertainment view with your hair.
10. Showing movies on a plane that have terrifying plane crashes in them.
11. Middle seats. Middle seats should fucking be illegal.
12. Unruly children.
13. Shoddy construction/anything that looks questionable on an airplane.
14. Falling asleep on your seat mate.
15. Joining any sort of "mile high" club. Even the one that just includes you.
An earlier version of this post included a video of what appears to have been a disabled person. It has been removed from this post and we're sorry to have made the error.