1. There was a 35 minute power outage at this year’s Super Bowl.
3. In July, CERN scientists confirmed the existence of the Higgs Boson. If you still have no idea what that means, watch this.
6. Jimmy Kimmel tried to fool everyone with this girl twerking video.
10. The USPS announced they would end Saturday deliveries in an attempt to cut costs. But then they delayed that plan, so for now, Saturday delivery is all good.
11. Seth MacFarlane hosted the Oscars and it was the worrrrrrst.
12. Michelle Obama got bangs!!!!!!
13. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones separated :(
But recent gossip says Michael comes over to Catherine’s to make pancakes, so maybe they’re working some stuff out?
15. Remember this most epic, terrible f**k up?
16. The first YouTube Music Awards. Totally boring. Well, M.I.A. was pretty cool.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.