1. There was a 35 minute power outage at this year’s Super Bowl.
3. In July, CERN scientists confirmed the existence of the Higgs Boson. If you still have no idea what that means, watch this.
6. Jimmy Kimmel tried to fool everyone with this girl twerking video.
10. The USPS announced they would end Saturday deliveries in an attempt to cut costs. But then they delayed that plan, so for now, Saturday delivery is all good.
11. Seth MacFarlane hosted the Oscars and it was the worrrrrrst.
12. Michelle Obama got bangs!!!!!!
13. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones separated :(
But recent gossip says Michael comes over to Catherine’s to make pancakes, so maybe they’re working some stuff out?
15. Remember this most epic, terrible f**k up?
16. The first YouTube Music Awards. Totally boring. Well, M.I.A. was pretty cool.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈