1. There was a 35 minute power outage at this year’s Super Bowl.
3. In July, CERN scientists confirmed the existence of the Higgs Boson. If you still have no idea what that means, watch this.
6. Jimmy Kimmel tried to fool everyone with this girl twerking video.
10. The USPS announced they would end Saturday deliveries in an attempt to cut costs. But then they delayed that plan, so for now, Saturday delivery is all good.
11. Seth MacFarlane hosted the Oscars and it was the worrrrrrst.
12. Michelle Obama got bangs!!!!!!
13. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones separated :(
But recent gossip says Michael comes over to Catherine’s to make pancakes, so maybe they’re working some stuff out?
15. Remember this most epic, terrible f**k up?
16. The first YouTube Music Awards. Totally boring. Well, M.I.A. was pretty cool.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️