8. Although you may have both seen a movie in the year it came out, that movie probably has a different meaning for both of you.
Clueless for you = Amazing aspirational lifestyle and inspiration for the way you dressed for the next year.
Clueless for them = A good teen comedy, a very good Jane Austen parody.
18. You get annoyed when people don’t take your relationship seriously and assume your S.O. likes you only because you’re young.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝