8. Although you may have both seen a movie in the year it came out, that movie probably has a different meaning for both of you.
Clueless for you = Amazing aspirational lifestyle and inspiration for the way you dressed for the next year.
Clueless for them = A good teen comedy, a very good Jane Austen parody.
18. You get annoyed when people don’t take your relationship seriously and assume your S.O. likes you only because you’re young.
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal probes into its handling of sexual assault cases.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.