The website for the Internet Movie Database launched in 1993. Although the early roots of the company began around 1990 via bulletin board groups, an official site launched 20 years ago. According to IMDb’s history page: “In September 1993, the nascent Internet Movie Database Web site launched and was the first site on the Internet dedicated to movies.”
Although research and testing on this antidepressant had been in the works since the ’70s, it wasn’t until 1991 that Pfizer got FDA approval for the drug. Pfizer took Zoloft to market in 1992, making this popular happy pill just slightly older than 20.
16. The “Got Milk?” ad campaign
Here’s the original “Got Milk” commercial, the slogan for which was eventually brought to print ads a few years lager.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.