2. Home isn’t just a place where you veg out. You have a multitude of productive at-home activities, thank you very much.
While you were out drinking, I created some very intricate nail art, made a DIY spice rack, organized my sock drawer, and had time to make gourmet mac ‘n cheese.
8. As for travel, you take vacation time for staycations.
Welcome to paradise. Cost: Nothing.
14. You sometimes make plans based on how far away from home they are.
Party destinations are commutes, too.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.