2. Home isn’t just a place where you veg out. You have a multitude of productive at-home activities, thank you very much.
While you were out drinking, I created some very intricate nail art, made a DIY spice rack, organized my sock drawer, and had time to make gourmet mac ‘n cheese.
8. As for travel, you take vacation time for staycations.
Welcome to paradise. Cost: Nothing.
14. You sometimes make plans based on how far away from home they are.
Party destinations are commutes, too.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰