1. Loving Pottery Barn and not understanding those who don't.
2. Calling it "the internet." (At least in situations like this.)
3. The way the cabs were.
4. Bulky cordless phones.
5. Being this psyched over Hootie and the Blowfish.
6. Kangol hats.
7. Getting stock info from the TV.
8. Thinking the internet is a passing fad.
9. PlayStation IS whack. But so is saying "whack," which you last heard 15 years ago.
10. Chandler's excitement over this "high tech" machine.
11. Being able to meet people at the gate at the airport.
12. Sharing an answering machine with two other people...with a greeting as embarrassing as this:
13. Jean-Claude Van Damme.
15. Screening calls.
16. Truly blind dates.
17. Boys getting off on Baywatch.