6. Any new way to get your SPF on intrigues you. Like a powder you can brush on?! What.
9. You are used to the stares that come with your abnormally large sun hat.
12. You’ve long hoped for the day when science invents a pill that will offer you continuous protection.
Wait, is this for real? This looks sketch.
15. You are constantly worrying about getting a sunburn in the car.
18. And actually, your personal care expenses skyrocket in the summer because you end up buying sunscreen each time you go to the drugstore.
20. In order for you to be OK with outdoor seating, an umbrella is an absolute requirement.
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.