6. Any new way to get your SPF on intrigues you. Like a powder you can brush on?! What.
9. You are used to the stares that come with your abnormally large sun hat.
12. You’ve long hoped for the day when science invents a pill that will offer you continuous protection.
Wait, is this for real? This looks sketch.
15. You are constantly worrying about getting a sunburn in the car.
18. And actually, your personal care expenses skyrocket in the summer because you end up buying sunscreen each time you go to the drugstore.
20. In order for you to be OK with outdoor seating, an umbrella is an absolute requirement.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.