6. Any new way to get your SPF on intrigues you. Like a powder you can brush on?! What.
9. You are used to the stares that come with your abnormally large sun hat.
12. You’ve long hoped for the day when science invents a pill that will offer you continuous protection.
Wait, is this for real? This looks sketch.
15. You are constantly worrying about getting a sunburn in the car.
18. And actually, your personal care expenses skyrocket in the summer because you end up buying sunscreen each time you go to the drugstore.
20. In order for you to be OK with outdoor seating, an umbrella is an absolute requirement.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵