2. The clutching bandana with mouth open pose.
3. The two-handed bandana grasp.
4. The two-handed bandana grasp…with an open mouth. Oh yeah.
5. The admittedly sexy creep in the corner with slightly open mouth.
6. The admittedly sexy creep in the corner with a more open mouth.
7. And now here is a photoset from the same year. Aaron Paul is either frustrated or hungover.
8. Or a superhero. Or super villain.
10. This is the most perplexing combination of nervousness and intensity.
11. Oh hey! There’s Samaire Armstrong. Jesse Pinkman was dating her at the time.
12. “I’m your boyfriend.”
13. “My girlfriend’s wearing a see-through skirt. That’s right. I AM the man.”
14. “Excuse me while I make a bizarre reaction while my hot girlfriend dangles off my torso and I maintain my level of sexiness.” Aaaannnd scene. Bravo, Pinkman. Bravo.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭