Tickle brand deodorant came out in the ’70s and claimed in its commercials to be the first deodorant with a “big, wide ball.” But that’s not the funny part. The funny part is how this deodorant apparently possesses women with uncontrollable laughter.
2. Watch this…it rolls! HAHAHAHHA! And rolls again. HAHAHHAHA!
3. This woman tried to keep a straight face, but she just couldn’t. This deodorant is just. so. funny.
4. This woman isn’t even looking at a stick of Tickle and she’s still pissing herself.
5. And this woman finally understood the joke. STAHP, TICKLE. Just staahhhp.
6. Here’s a full 1977 commercial featuring laughing women.
7. This one also has laughing women. OK. This is getting weird.
8. But these laughing women are downright terrifying.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋