1. Attending a funeral in Cairo.
2. Here’s a wedding procession in Helwan, a city just south of Cairo.
3. Beggars and locals at a sidewalk cafe in the Place De L’Opera in Cairo.
4. Passing through Bab Zuweila, a medieval gate in Cairo, dating back to the Ottoman empire.
5. This is how you got around in Egypt in 1910.
6. The Kalaoun Mosque in Cairo, built in the early 14th century.
7. Laundry hanging in a Cairo street.
8. The entrance of Cairo’s El Akmar mosque, built in 1125!
9. Men walk down a street in Cairo.
10. A bazaar/market in Cairo.
11. A covered Cairo side street.
12. Selling soft drinks in Helwan.
13. Street vendors in Helwan.
14. People attend an Arabic folk festival.
15. Prostitutes at Cairo’s fish market.
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️