1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris
What he’s up to now: Zack Morris: Still a hottie at 40 years old. He’s primarily done TV acting since SBTB, with a recurring role on NYPD Blue in the early 2000s, and appearances here and there on shows like Weeds and Men at Work.
2. Dennis Haskins as Mr. Belding
What he’s up to now: The principal of Bayside High is now 63. Since SBTB, ummmm…I’ll just quote from his Wikipedia page: “On August 31, 2009, Haskins released his first music album called Karaoke With Your Favorite Principal Dennis. On the album, he sings everything from ‘Piano Man’ to ‘Mustang Sally,’ the latter being a duet with Hulk Hogan’s daughter Brooke Hogan.”
3. Dustin Diamond as Screech
What he’s up to now: Now 37, Screech (I refuse to call him DUSTIN because that is so not his name) has apparently released a sex tape called Screeched: Saved by the Smell. (The fuck???) He’s also done reality TV with stints on Celebrity Fit Club and Celebrity Big Brother. In addition, he penned a “tell-all” book about his time on SBTB. Something tells me no one likes him.
4. Elizabeth Berkley as Jessie Spano
What she’s up to now: Jessie’s had a number of film roles since graduating from Bayside: Most notably in Showgirls, The First Wives Club, and Woody Allen’s The Curse of the Jade Scorpion. She’s also been on Dancing With the Stars.
5. Lark Voorhies as Lisa Turtle
What she’s up to now: Sadly, Bayside’s most fashionable student has, in recent years, become a spectacle for her odd cosmetic choices and strange behavior.
6. Tiffani-Amber Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski
What she’s up to now: Kelly seems to be loving life as a mom. Although she’s done a bunch of TV work over the years, not much of it has created buzz. You can see her on the USA Network show, White Collar.
7. Mario Lopez as A.C. Slater
What he’s up to now: Looks like A.C. has found the most success in a Hollywood career post-SBTB as a TV host and personality. Hosting gigs have included The X Factor and Extra, and he’s also been on Dancing With the Stars.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀