1. Did you know that the spring of 1957 was an especially good year for the spaghetti farmers of Switzerland?
2. Yes it had been a mild winter, which yielded a hearty crop, but also the “virtual disappearance of the spaghetti weevil” allowed spaghetti to grow freely.
3. This was, of course, a hoax pulled off by this 1957 BBC fake news segment:
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪