In 1995, Clarissa, um, I mean Melissa Joan Hart gave this adorably innocent interview with Radio Times. It was kind of the best thing ever…
2. Best Thing #1: She used the word “reckon.”
3. Best Thing #2: She has (had) a duck.
You’re so weird, I love it!
4. Best Thing #3: She loves snowboarding. You can’t snowboard unless you’re crazy-cool.
5. Best Thing #4: It’s either medicine or acting.
6. Best Thing #5: She’s wearing a lock on her shoelaces. A lock.
BRB, running to the hardware store now.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- In the last week, federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸