In 1995, Clarissa, um, I mean Melissa Joan Hart gave this adorably innocent interview with Radio Times. It was kind of the best thing ever…
2. Best Thing #1: She used the word “reckon.”
3. Best Thing #2: She has (had) a duck.
You’re so weird, I love it!
4. Best Thing #3: She loves snowboarding. You can’t snowboard unless you’re crazy-cool.
5. Best Thing #4: It’s either medicine or acting.
6. Best Thing #5: She’s wearing a lock on her shoelaces. A lock.
BRB, running to the hardware store now.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's fall Mac event📱 🍎