The 15 Most Pure Moments Of Amanda Bynes' Past
This will make you yearn for the golden era of Bynes, filled with tube topped splendor.
1. When, as a tiny, mere child, she took the stage at LA's Laugh Factory, clearly fueled by 12 Snickers bars.
2. When, at 13, she wore an abundance of butterfly clips — stars: They're just like you!
3. In 2000, when she wore beauteous platform flip-flops to the Rugrats in Paris premiere. No fancy Hollywood footwear for this gal!
4. When, in 2001, she was the picture of purity for Teen magazine's "All About You" special issue.
5. And in the interview Amanda did with "All About You," she showed off her drawings.
6. And she also said the following in that article:
Let's talk clothes. When did you start drawing your own fashion designs?
I've been drawing since kindergarten. As I watch a fashion show or an awards show, I copy what I see. The Oscars have the newest fashions — that's the show I look forward to the most.
What's the easiest thing to draw and what's the hardest?
I'm not very good at drawing feet, but I think I've perfected drawing eyes. And I'd like to work on my noses. The easiest are lips, but I rarely ever show teeth — oh, teeth are hard! Whenever I draw them they look like dentures, and really big.