1. When, as a tiny, mere child, she took the stage at LA’s Laugh Factory, clearly fueled by 12 Snickers bars.
3. In 2000, when she wore beauteous platform flip-flops to the Rugrats in Paris premiere. No fancy Hollywood footwear for this gal!
6. And she also said the following in that article:
Let’s talk clothes. When did you start drawing your own fashion designs?
I’ve been drawing since kindergarten. As I watch a fashion show or an awards show, I copy what I see. The Oscars have the newest fashions — that’s the show I look forward to the most.
What’s the easiest thing to draw and what’s the hardest?
I’m not very good at drawing feet, but I think I’ve perfected drawing eyes. And I’d like to work on my noses. The easiest are lips, but I rarely ever show teeth — oh, teeth are hard! Whenever I draw them they look like dentures, and really big.
8. In 2002, Amanda really liked tube tops. She wore them in black.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭