4. The 1980’s: Countdown to Armageddon
OH GODDD NOOOOOOOO!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Here’s a book to scare the living crap out of you: “11 chapters about how and why the world is coming to an end, including biblical prophecy, analysis of trouble in the Middle East, and political issues surrounding the end of days.”
13. Programmed for Love
A teaser from Goodreads (from someone who can’t spell “computer”): “Katie’s first computor course turns out to be full of suprises when the teacher assigns each student a secret computor pal. Katie begins exchanging electronic letters with her mystery partner STX1150…Can Katie learn her computor pal’s identity without losing her new love?”
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎