4. The 1980’s: Countdown to Armageddon
OH GODDD NOOOOOOOO!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Here’s a book to scare the living crap out of you: “11 chapters about how and why the world is coming to an end, including biblical prophecy, analysis of trouble in the Middle East, and political issues surrounding the end of days.”
13. Programmed for Love
A teaser from Goodreads (from someone who can’t spell “computer”): “Katie’s first computor course turns out to be full of suprises when the teacher assigns each student a secret computor pal. Katie begins exchanging electronic letters with her mystery partner STX1150…Can Katie learn her computor pal’s identity without losing her new love?”
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it has been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲