4. The time he participated in this extremely precarious and dangerous situation, risking harm to both himself and Andy Samberg. YOLO.
6. YOLO, motherfuckers.
8. And anyone who dances on top of a car. Leave a message after the YOLO.
11. The time he laughed in the face of danger. YOL-OHYEAHHHH.
12. The time he rode into the 2003 MTV Movie Awards on a Segway like a distinguished gentleman. YOLO, good sir.
13. And the time he dated Britney. Because the very nature of YOLO means one must take a risk. And sometimes that means finding out your girlfriend is crazy.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹