Here’s what you need to know about the 1989 movie Teen Witch:
1. It is about a teenager who is also a witch.
2. It had a budget of $2.5 million. Its total gross: $27,843.
3. It featured the coolest kids you’ll ever meet—these three dudes who produced the most embarrassing rap song of all time, “Top That.”
Now, please join us for a comic analysis of this piece of musical excrement:
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺