1. BREAKING NEWS. Taylor Swift, cat owner and singer of songs, has a new addition to her Keds collaboration.
4. The sneakers also reference the new album’s title, 1989, and are embellished with the singer’s birthdate at the heel.
5. They won’t go on sale until October, but you can sign up for an alert email when they drop. They’ll retail for $55.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers have announced that they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law known as HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.