1. Here’s Charlie Chaplin at his daughter’s wedding in 1969!
2. A 1962 bride waits for her ceremony to begin.
3. Sporting a mini-wedding dress in 1968.
4. The wedding of Countess Anne Marie Jeanne de Chauvigny de Blot (you know her, right!) in 1968.
5. Most. Amazing. Hair. Ever. Elizabeth Taylor’s 1964 wedding to Richard Burton.
6. A photo from 1966 shows a bride in a long-sleeved style gown. Bring those back!
7. The beautiful Martha Boss, who was apparently a top bridal model.
8. Another London bride in a gown that’s just too good.
9. 1968 newlyweds.
10. 1966 was a year to be pretty in pink.
11. So pretty: vintage Paris and a bride in a sweet dress.
12. Check it out: Here’s Shirley Bassey (singer of “Goldfinger”) on her wedding day to Kenneth Hume.
13. A 1960 dress style that’d still work today.
14. Love everything about this bride’s sleek dress and ‘do.
15. Not quite a real wedding, but still so cool looking: Candice Bergen on set of the The Adventurers in 1963.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋