1. Here’s Charlie Chaplin at his daughter’s wedding in 1969!
2. A 1962 bride waits for her ceremony to begin.
3. Sporting a mini-wedding dress in 1968.
4. The wedding of Countess Anne Marie Jeanne de Chauvigny de Blot (you know her, right!) in 1968.
5. Most. Amazing. Hair. Ever. Elizabeth Taylor’s 1964 wedding to Richard Burton.
6. A photo from 1966 shows a bride in a long-sleeved style gown. Bring those back!
7. The beautiful Martha Boss, who was apparently a top bridal model.
8. Another London bride in a gown that’s just too good.
9. 1968 newlyweds.
10. 1966 was a year to be pretty in pink.
11. So pretty: vintage Paris and a bride in a sweet dress.
12. Check it out: Here’s Shirley Bassey (singer of “Goldfinger”) on her wedding day to Kenneth Hume.
13. A 1960 dress style that’d still work today.
14. Love everything about this bride’s sleek dress and ‘do.
15. Not quite a real wedding, but still so cool looking: Candice Bergen on set of the The Adventurers in 1963.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.