1. Spock’s “It Gets Better” Letter
The following appeared in a 1968 issue of a teen magazine called Fave. The magazine had apparently published a letter addressed to Spock the month before, written by a mixed-race girl who was having trouble finding her place. Leonard Nimoy was moved and penned a detailed response that didn’t just offer words of courage, but concrete advice on how to overcome. *tear*
4. The love and wisdom of Spock to share…
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞