1. Spock’s “It Gets Better” Letter
The following appeared in a 1968 issue of a teen magazine called Fave. The magazine had apparently published a letter addressed to Spock the month before, written by a mixed-race girl who was having trouble finding her place. Leonard Nimoy was moved and penned a detailed response that didn’t just offer words of courage, but concrete advice on how to overcome. *tear*
4. The love and wisdom of Spock to share…
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️