1. If you’re an Apple superfan who is also a film nerd, this video is for you.
Here’s a forgotten moment from the wonderful duo, Siskel and Ebert. In 1986, they appeared at an Apple event to review the tech company’s commercials just as they did films, giving each a 1 to 4 star rating, and of course, having the inevitable (but adorable) argument over their differing opinions. It’s possible that they went easy on Apple considering it was an Apple event…but still, an interesting watch.
2. Check it out:
- Papa Roach's song "Last Resort " has become the internet's new favorite song, thanks to a joke about Paul Ryan and the health care debacle 😬
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩