2. But when the sun is out, so are you.
If it’s warm enough, Parisians are always up for a picnic by the river or in a park.
5. You’re a walker. It’s how you get around and how you keep fit.
As if you’d ever have a gym membership.
7. You prefer al fresco dining even in winter, provided there are heat lamps.
A coat looks better on, anyhow.
11. You’re a bookworm, and one of your favorite activities is finding a spot to sit and read for a couple hours.
Specialty bookshops in particular are plentiful in Paris. According to this New York Times article, “Quite simply, the French treat books as special. Some 70% of French people said they read at least one book last year; the average among French readers was 15 books.”
12. You actually enjoy grocery shopping.
While you can of course go to the supermarket, it’s more fun and traditional to visit all your different local suppliers — the cheese shop, the butcher, the baker, etc.
14. But you’re also good at being alone.
There are certain things in Paris that should be experienced solo.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.