2. But when the sun is out, so are you.
If it’s warm enough, Parisians are always up for a picnic by the river or in a park.
5. You’re a walker. It’s how you get around and how you keep fit.
As if you’d ever have a gym membership.
7. You prefer al fresco dining even in winter, provided there are heat lamps.
A coat looks better on, anyhow.
11. You’re a bookworm, and one of your favorite activities is finding a spot to sit and read for a couple hours.
Specialty bookshops in particular are plentiful in Paris. According to this New York Times article, “Quite simply, the French treat books as special. Some 70% of French people said they read at least one book last year; the average among French readers was 15 books.”
12. You actually enjoy grocery shopping.
While you can of course go to the supermarket, it’s more fun and traditional to visit all your different local suppliers — the cheese shop, the butcher, the baker, etc.
14. But you’re also good at being alone.
There are certain things in Paris that should be experienced solo.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨