1. You still carry a Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker with you at all times.
But you’ve made the delicious addition of copious amounts of wine.
4. You’re still buying your bras at Victoria’s Secret.
7. You are obsessed with photos of you and your friends. Except instead of hoarding Polaroids, they’re all on Instagram.
10. You have one of these a day for your mid-morning snack.
14. Music that you listened to in your young teenage years remains in your regular rotation.
17. Bonus points if you’re still using the screename you invented in eighth grade for your online banking/bill pay/social media accounts.
*Awkwardly raises hand*
27. You have extremely strong feelings on the Dawson vs. Pacey debate.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- The iconic Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the classic game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹