1. Behold, this glorious Sassy fashion spread titled “Anytown, USA,” and inspired by the show Twin Peaks.
This shoot came in the October 1990 issue, which featured a dreamy Christian Slater on the cover. Twin Peaks had debuted earlier that year, in April. Ya dig the Sassified version of Log Lady at left?
So, ’90s Model Lady, does your log have something to tell us?
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬