14. Here’s Sarah Jessica Parker in 2004, wearing what would appear to be bird.
13. In 2000, she wore this fitted pinstripe suit, which looks suspiciously like the product of a Project Runway contestant.
12. At the 2000 MTV Movie Awards, SJP would change an astonishing 14 times. And the most sane of those 14 outfits was stolen from Ginger Spice.
11. 2001: If my mother caught me wearing this, I’d be grounded for a month.
10. At the 2003 Golden Globes, Parker decided air was overrated and strapped herself into a corset.
9. Can you really blame Sarah Jessica Parker for wearing this pretty-princess-ballerina getup in 2004? After all, this is what we all wore to prom.
8. The only thing crazier than wearing a dress that looks like lingerie in public…
7. Is wearing lingerie in public and calling this a “dress.”
6. The funny thing is, this towel is one of the more conservative pieces SJP donned at the 2000 MTV Movie Awards.
5. How. How was this allowed on television?
4. The invitation said black tie…but nothing about pants.
3. Even the best of us sometimes have to dress like we’re 19 and high on wine coolers.
2. Out of tight, out of mind.
1. And finally: Camo Couture…
Which comes with a complimentary man.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in the areas they represent, and pushing for their party to re-think the issue.
- Democrats are taking another shot at a bill that would protect gay and transgender people from services that claim to "cure" them.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵