1. This colorful French mani offers just the teeniest, tiniest bit of festivity.
2. These hearts aren't bleeding. They just have strong roots.
3. Just what the love doctor ordered.
4. Here's a creative thought — try forming words on separate hands.
5. Love the homemade look of these Valentine's nails — they look just like classic sendables!
6. Here's a red-and-pink tutorial you can do with binder stickies.
7. For the girl who doesn't like to be too obvious.
8. An easier alternative to free-hand nail art: Hex's gold-plated nail charms start at $1.50 each.
Check out Hex's Valentine's Day collection here.