1. This colorful French mani offers just the teeniest, tiniest bit of festivity.
5. Love the homemade look of these Valentine’s nails — they look just like classic sendables!
8. An easier alternative to free-hand nail art: Hex’s gold-plated nail charms start at $1.50 each.
Check out Hex’s Valentine’s Day collection here.
11. Take it back to high school and try out a look like this with a thin-tipped marker.
12. These reverse hearts are easy enough to manage.
If you can’t freehand them, you can try the hole punch sticker trick — see #6 — you might have to reposition and maneuver them a bit.
14. Another take on the heartbeat design, with some added flair.
15. Aww! It apparently is possible for a manicure to say, “I can’t live without you.”
23. If nail art intimidates you, you can always opt for a coat of classic red. As for that tiny heart, you could even try drawing it in with a metallic calligraphy pen after your nails dry.
25. Another way to do something unique: Create words in an unexpected font.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲