1. This colorful French mani offers just the teeniest, tiniest bit of festivity.
5. Love the homemade look of these Valentine’s nails — they look just like classic sendables!
8. An easier alternative to free-hand nail art: Hex’s gold-plated nail charms start at $1.50 each.
Check out Hex’s Valentine’s Day collection here.
11. Take it back to high school and try out a look like this with a thin-tipped marker.
12. These reverse hearts are easy enough to manage.
If you can’t freehand them, you can try the hole punch sticker trick — see #6 — you might have to reposition and maneuver them a bit.
14. Another take on the heartbeat design, with some added flair.
15. Aww! It apparently is possible for a manicure to say, “I can’t live without you.”
23. If nail art intimidates you, you can always opt for a coat of classic red. As for that tiny heart, you could even try drawing it in with a metallic calligraphy pen after your nails dry.
25. Another way to do something unique: Create words in an unexpected font.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.