1. At Christmastime, The Grove turns into a winter wonderland.
2. They even pump out snowflakes at The Grove and The Americana, making your shopping experience extra magical.
5. Beverly Hills mansions decked out in Christmas lights can blow your mind.
6. And Rodeo Drive and the rest of the 90210 gets a truly festive holiday treatment.
7. Even though we don’t get snow, Christmas in L.A. has looked so classic for years. This 1950 photo is vintage heaven.
9. While the weather outside may not be frightful, we still have plenty of cozy bars with fireplaces.
Like The Griffin in Atwater. Plus, remember, it actually DOES get cold in Los Angeles! It was about 40 degrees just this morning.
10. But…the weather can be beautiful in December. How about spending your Christmas morning by the pool?
11. The view of your Christmas tree can also include palm trees.
13. Even in black and white, the idea of Old Hollywood during the holidays looks like a classic film.
Here’s Hollywood Boulevard in 1945.
14. Even if it’s 70 degrees out, you can still go ice skating outside.
15. The tree at the Staples Center is grand enough to rival Rockafeller Center’s.
16. Instead of seeing Santa in the mall, you might see him at the beach.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌