1. At Christmastime, The Grove turns into a winter wonderland.
2. They even pump out snowflakes at The Grove and The Americana, making your shopping experience extra magical.
5. Beverly Hills mansions decked out in Christmas lights can blow your mind.
6. And Rodeo Drive and the rest of the 90210 gets a truly festive holiday treatment.
7. Even though we don’t get snow, Christmas in L.A. has looked so classic for years. This 1950 photo is vintage heaven.
9. While the weather outside may not be frightful, we still have plenty of cozy bars with fireplaces.
Like The Griffin in Atwater. Plus, remember, it actually DOES get cold in Los Angeles! It was about 40 degrees just this morning.
10. But…the weather can be beautiful in December. How about spending your Christmas morning by the pool?
11. The view of your Christmas tree can also include palm trees.
13. Even in black and white, the idea of Old Hollywood during the holidays looks like a classic film.
Here’s Hollywood Boulevard in 1945.
14. Even if it’s 70 degrees out, you can still go ice skating outside.
15. The tree at the Staples Center is grand enough to rival Rockafeller Center’s.
16. Instead of seeing Santa in the mall, you might see him at the beach.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱