2. Go ahead, take a guess.
3. Wrong! They’re going for $8,000.
5. Um. These “RARE VTG LEVIS BIG E hidden rivet selvedge jeans” (which is eBay seller speak for “totally gross, dirty, nasty denim”) cost $899.
Also from the seller: “The Jeans are in vintage condition, they feel very old & brittle, I’m not sure if they could be worn without falling apart, but they are a great piece of Americana.”
8. But then there are some really cool things like this. A 1920s Lee Jeans salesman sample! It is so mini and wee! Its price is not: $3,000.
So. Any denim fans have a couple grand lying around? Give those dollars to me. I will take it and acquire…so many other things for you.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️