2. Go ahead, take a guess.
3. Wrong! They’re going for $8,000.
5. Um. These “RARE VTG LEVIS BIG E hidden rivet selvedge jeans” (which is eBay seller speak for “totally gross, dirty, nasty denim”) cost $899.
Also from the seller: “The Jeans are in vintage condition, they feel very old & brittle, I’m not sure if they could be worn without falling apart, but they are a great piece of Americana.”
8. But then there are some really cool things like this. A 1920s Lee Jeans salesman sample! It is so mini and wee! Its price is not: $3,000.
So. Any denim fans have a couple grand lying around? Give those dollars to me. I will take it and acquire…so many other things for you.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.