2. Go ahead, take a guess.
3. Wrong! They’re going for $8,000.
5. Um. These “RARE VTG LEVIS BIG E hidden rivet selvedge jeans” (which is eBay seller speak for “totally gross, dirty, nasty denim”) cost $899.
Also from the seller: “The Jeans are in vintage condition, they feel very old & brittle, I’m not sure if they could be worn without falling apart, but they are a great piece of Americana.”
8. But then there are some really cool things like this. A 1920s Lee Jeans salesman sample! It is so mini and wee! Its price is not: $3,000.
So. Any denim fans have a couple grand lying around? Give those dollars to me. I will take it and acquire…so many other things for you.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.