1. What does Oscar do on trash day?
If he oversleeps, does he sometimes wake up in the dump?
2. Does Big Bird have a weight problem?
3. Does Cookie Monster have an eating disorder?
4. If “C is for cookie,” why is that good enough for him?
Is this because Cookie Monster has renounced all his worldly possessions and all he needs is one letter? Is C an enigma that requires too much effort to comprehend? Or perhaps Cookie Monster just has low standards? CAN’T HANDLE THE MYSTERY.
6. How do Bert and Ernie pay the rent? Where does the money come from?
9. Do Sesame Street residents actually like Grover? Or are his eccentricities merely tolerated?
13. Although Maria ends up marrying Luis, she’s in a relationship with David beforehand. What went wrong between them?
14. Oscar and his girlfriend Grundgetta — soulmates or sworn enemies?
16. How come no one calls Mr. Snuffleupagus by his first name?
His first name is actually Aloysius, so is it a respect thing? Otherwise, it’s a bit funny considering “Snuffleupagus” is also his species. Kind of like calling him Mr. Human.
17. How much does it cost to stay in The Furry Arms Hotel?
19. Wait…since the muppets talk directly to the camera, and seem to know we’re watching them…do they know they’re on TV?
20. And if so….when cameras go off, are the muppets then TV celebrities?
22. OMG is Sesame Street real? And if so…
23. How DO you get to Sesame Street?
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.