6. How did Buddy’s mom, Susan Wells, die? :(
7. How does Buddy survive his journey to NYC when he travels on foot, with no shelter, and no food?
8. Speaking of which…what was Buddy’s path? Where is the Sea of Swirly Twirly Gum Drops? Off the coast of Canada?
12. How is Jovie able to afford living in Manhattan on a department store elf salary?
From what we can tell, Jovie lives alone in Chinatown. That would cost a lot of money, even in 2003.
13. Is this man in the red hat some crazy stalker?
14. Isn’t Jovie kind of the mentally imbalanced one?
People at first think Buddy has some psychological damage…but actually, we realize he has an excuse for his childish behavior considering the circumstances of his childhood. Jovie, on the other hand, is somehow attracted to a man who thinks he’s an elf.
15. How is everyone in New York watching NY1 at the same time on Christmas Eve?
It must have been their best night in ratings.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥