1. Why don’t Cher and co. hang out more with this waiter they seem intimately acquainted with?
2. What’s up with Cher’s grandparents?
Mel obviously has some beef with them.
3. WHO IS SHAWANNA?
And is that K-mart polyester hair extension hers?
4. Did Elton ever find his Cranberries CD?
5. What was Cher’s mom’s story?
Her death — “a fluke accident during a routine liposuction” — must have been pretty hard on Cher and Mel. Also, is this painting based on a real person? Who?
6. Did Mr. Hall and Miss Geist ever figure out that this letter came from Cher?
7. Is Travis Birkenstock the heir to the Birkenstock sandal fortune?
8. Why don’t Cher and her father have the same last name?
(This is actually just a little production error after the last names were changed.)
9. What show do “Alanna and the TV people” make? (As Cher points out, they think it’s the most important thing in the world.)
10. Why isn’t Murray in the Persian Mafia?
Murray does have a BMW, which qualifies him…
11. Who are all these other guys — the “coolest” ones in school?
12. Does Tai ever pursue art?
13. What is this recipe from the counting your cholesterol cookbook?
14. Whose house is this?
It’s probably not Bronson Alcott High student because it’s located in the Valley, not Beverly Hills.
15. How is it possible for Christian to do one semester in California and one semester in Chicago (because his parents have joint custody) for your entire high school career?
16. Who IS this lame grown-up Josh talks to at the party which is supposedly hosted by his own friends?
17. What does that white collarless shirt from Fred Segal really look like?
I want to see it. I bet it’s cute.
18. How do Josh and Cher bring this up with their parents?
This must be a pretty awkward conversation to have.
19. And finally…how does this end up?
Do they stay together forever? (Please God yes otherwise my world is ruined.)
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀